Storm Water Pollution Reduction
Fairfield County Regional Planning Commission: Storm Water Advisory and Educational Subcommittee meeting minutes.
Subcommittee typically meets in November.
- November 2021 meeting minutes
- October 2020 meeting minutes
- November 2019 meeting minutes
- November 2018 meeting minutes
- Ohio EPA, Post-Construction Storm Water Questions & Answers
- November 2017 meeting minutes
- November 2016 meeting minutes
- November 2015 meeting minutes
- November 2014 meeting minutes
- January 2014 meeting minutes
- November 2013 meeting minutes
What should you as a landowner in an MS4 Community know?
- Anything that enters a storm drain is eventually discharged UNTREATED into a local water body! Learn more about storm water in our blog post, Only Rain Down the Drain.
- Don’t dump yard waste in streams and ditches.
- Use the right rate of fertilizer on your yard. Soil testing is offered at the local OSU Extension office.
- Pick-up-Poop – Don’t dump pet wastes in streams and ditches.
- Don’t dump oil or antifreeze.
- How to dispose of paint.
- Rain barrels and rain gardens.
- If you are regrading your property or building a new structure, you should stabilize the site and place protective devices to keep sediment from entering streams and ditches.
- Household Septic Aeration System Maintenance
- Ohio Rain Garden Guide
- Looking for Storm Water resources?
- Ohio Drainage Laws